PMI France Sud

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
PMI France Sud

Voter pour Dynamiser ou le fermer ce forum: http://www.doodle.com/aex7i8wy5f9hw6iy

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Communication medias : Blogs, podcasts, social media sites,

YBouyssou
    Admin

Communication medias : Blogs, podcasts, social media sites, Empty Communication medias : Blogs, podcasts, social media sites,

Message par YBouyssou Mer 27 Aoû - 17:49

• Blogs, podcasts and social media sites can be a font of information. But be warned: Not everything on the web is what it seems.
    * Podcasts were one of my main sources of information when studying for my PMP exam and I continue to use them for life-long knowledge updates even today.
    * Social networking sites are useful for maintaining contact with people I’ve met in other forums, people I’ve met five years ago and want to keep in touch with.
    * You really need to consider the motivation of the podcast, especially since some of the project management software companies have podcasts, so they are going to be slanting them in a certain way.

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Avr - 0:17

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser