PMI France Sud

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
PMI France Sud

Voter pour Dynamiser ou le fermer ce forum: http://www.doodle.com/aex7i8wy5f9hw6iy

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Software Project Management web site

MOperto
    MOperto
    Admin

Centre(s) d'intérêt dans le PM : PMO, Portfolio Management, Internation Projects, IT Projects, Leadership

Software Project Management web site Empty Software Project Management web site

Message par MOperto Dim 8 Juin - 9:22

http://www.softwareprojects.org/

Extracts from this web site homepage:

I am going to give you one advice about Project Management... Projects Are About Humans. Now Deal With That!

Sorry I didn't mean to yell... I just want to make sure you pay attention. To help you deal with "that" I give you "The Microwave Way to Software Project Management", a free guide to help you get the hang of project management stuff in no-time. The entire course consists of seven chapters that are written especially for those who hate long and boring books. This is not the usual project management tutorial you might be used to. This one is fast and fun!

Software Selection

If you are going to purchase software for your business, follow this short and sweet guide to a successful acquisition process. Be the hero of your company when you make a decision based upon arguments and can actually tell something about the total cost of ownership.

Managing Offshore Software Development

It's hot. It's happening. It's the way of the future. Offshore development that is. Wages are much lower is countries like India and Russia in comparison with US and Western Europe. But it's not only the money that makes it attractive for companies to move their programmers force to other countries. It's also the availability of talent. The aim of this guide is to see how management of offshore development differs from the "standard" software project management.

Free Project Management Software

A lot of software is available on the internet to help you run your projects. In this section I will provide some pointers on where to get applications for free. And let me start by saying: free is as good as any kind available. Three types are treated: desktop applications, webbased services and webbased systems.
    Software Requirements Management

Between 40% and 60% of software failures and defects are the result of poor software management and requirements definition. In plain English, this means that about half of the problems encountered could have been avoided by making it clear, from the very beginning, what the customer expected from the respective project. This is to say that the programming was fine and the developers did their job well - only they did a different job from what they were supposed to.

About SoftwareProjects.org

SoftwareProjects.org is dedicated to all project people. Project Managers, developers, testers and users. It explains concepts easy and with fun, short and sweet. Software projects can be hard to handle sometimes. But if you know what to do and what to expect, project life can be a walk in the park. The site's editor is Bas de Baar, Project Manager by day, Editor by night and author of "Surprise! Now You're A Software Project Manager". The current software project management guide formed the basis for his much acclaimed book.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai - 3:30

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser